[Ctleps-l] Ocola Skipper, 10/5/17, Killingworth

John Himmelman jhimmel at comcast.net
Thu Oct 5 20:37:10 EDT 2017

1 Ocola Skipper on daisies in my Killingworth yard. I remember when I had to write that one in on my 1995 CBA checklist.

Extralimital: Went to Block Island on Tuesday - HUNDREDS of Painted Ladies on the seaside goldenrod!

John

John Himmelman
jhimmel at comcast.net
Visit my websites:
www.johnhimmelman.com
www.greenhillmartialarts.org
Twitter: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_JohnHimmelman&d=DwIFAg&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=DxSBJXRvd7MQp-AlXAtLeydve7SiywLWLcinsn9EdPE&m=eD-wz_xTv4EEevLc0d-TjQzhbO7Q_C48YrJ0NsGJ3eI&s=qM7tUo8Ux0oim5suOHoDsy0o706GeIPkXkfwyJXmGcQ&e=

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things."  Rainer Maria Rilke