[EverythingUseful] Technology - Free Things

Casey Watts casey.watts at yale.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:30:09 EDT 2013

Hiya!

It's been a while since I've emailed you, but there are some /particularly/
useful things I wanted to share. You should make use of these over break :)
 Office

Office 2013/2010 is free for Yale Students now!
yale.onthehub.com
 External HDs

20% off Discount on external hard drives from Western Digital (a totally
reliable company).
wdstudentstore.com
 Cloud Storage

50GB Free Storage from Box (just like Dropbox, except more secure, bigger,
and Yale-endorsed)
yale.box.com
 Taxes

Also, the Taxes article has changed a bit, you might find it useful? :)
www.yalewiki.org/wiki/Taxes
--
Casey!