[Insightl] Outreach

Maureen Burns maburns at uci.edu
Tue Jul 13 12:03:15 EDT 2004

Hi Insight Users,

We're working on an outreach plan focused on how to get the word out about
digital image services and how to entice campus constituencies to maximize
the use of our own UC Image Service Demonstrator Project (see
http://www.cdlib.org/inside/projects/image/). Although you are all probably
a little busy with 5.0, if you might be able to forward to me any Web links
to information that you have posted for potential users of Insight or send
on any advice by July 25th, it would be much appreciated and I would be
happy to summarize this information for the group. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Maureen

Maureen A. Burns, Ed.D.
Humanities Curator