[Insightl] We're Live with 5...

Karen Reardon karen.reardon at yale.edu
Thu Jul 15 16:38:19 EDT 2004

With Drake's help - we have converted our User Manager and one of our
Collection Manager's to Insight 5.0.

I must say this was the smoothest Insight install to date - and the
documentation seems much improved. We will be using Personal Insight and
also have that up and running.

We will post more as we move forward in this process and I encourage
others to do so as well.

We are very interested in hearing about the roll-out of Personal Insight
for use by faculty to manage their personal collections - so if you have a
plan to do that, please post about it. Thanks.

-kmr