[Insightl] Exporting Images with Text

Frank Jackson Frank.Jackson at emory.edu
Thu Jul 22 10:19:27 EDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for your replies to my question about exporting
images with text. I've managed to successfully export images with text
into a Blackboard site. This will be a big time-saver for me in the
coming academic year.

I still have to load each image into Blackboard individually, but it is
much quicker than it was without Insight, and I don't have to re-type
any catalog information. If anyone has exported from Insight to
Blackboard and has any suggestions on how to streamline the process or
avoid having to load each image individually, please let me know.

Thanks!

Frank Jackson
Emory University