[Insightl] Printing Presentation Thumbnails

Brooke Cox bcox at depauw.edu
Thu Sep 16 11:01:45 EDT 2004

Is it possible to print thumbnails from a presentation?  I have a
faculty member who wants to easily look at all of her presentation
images from the last several weeks to create an exam gallery.  The only
way I've found to do it is to export each presentation to PowerPoint and
then print the slide view.  Is there an easier way?

Also, is the PowerPoint export not available on Macs?  We're still using
4.0 and I generally do Luna work on a PC so had not noticed that only
the html export was available on our Macs.  I know Keynote is an option
for Macs, but we use PowerPoint.

Thanks,

Brooke Cox
DePauw University