[Insightl] Fwd: ARTstor and "interoperability" issues

Laine Farley laine.farley at ucop.edu
Thu Nov 18 20:58:05 EST 2004

Elisa and others,
The California Digital Library is preparing a list of questions based on
the DLF presentation on interoperability cited below.  I can share this
after it has been discussed internally a bit more.

Eric's observations are concerns we also share, but we are hoping to push
back on the issue of   whether some content owners might be willing to open
up their content a bit more.

Stay tuned.

Laine

Laine Farley