[Insightl] Switch from Insight-L to Insight Forums ?

Karen Reardon karen.reardon at yale.edu
Thu Dec 16 11:59:33 EST 2004

I am also happy to use the forums - but I agree with Elisa - everyone has
to agree to use them.

I've configured my settings so that the forum should email me when new
messages have been posted to a thread I care about - I want to see that
work as I know that I will need the reminder to go check the forums if
this is going to work for me.

The nice thing about the list is that the messages arrive right in front
of me without me having to go looking...

-kmr