The Butterfly Blues

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 13:16:33 EDT 2002

--- ParcBob at aol.com wrote:

> The Butterfly Blues
 Sorry to make you work for the break between the article and my
comments. I have some pain medicine going and lost touch with what I
was doing towards the end. But the bottom line is these comments is
what started the "PR" war. We are not concerned with their back
channel overures etc. We have a team in place and more of you good
people coming aboard. I will be as good as new in a couple of days
and will get down amongst them.

Bob

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates & Clean Millennium Movement (C2M)
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale