[Mendele] MENDELE Personal Notices and Announcements--"Great Artists Series, " an internet museum

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Fri Jul 11 15:47:41 EDT 2008

MENDELE Yiddish Language and Literature
Personal Notices and Announcements

July 11, 2008
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:

1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.

2. Send material as plain text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments.

3. Correspond directly with the person who or organization which has posted the notice, *not* with your ever-beleaguered untershames.