[Mendele] MENDELE Personal Notices and Announcements--Questionnaire for Yiddish Teachers

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Tue Oct 28 08:40:44 EDT 2008

MENDELE Yiddish Language and Literature
Personal Notices and Announcements

Oct. 28, 2008

To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:

1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.
2. Send material as plain text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments.
3. Correspond directly with the person who or organization which has
posted the notice, *not* with your ever-beleaguered untershames.