[Mendele] Tribute to Leonard Prager: a special issue of The Mendele Review

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Tue Dec 1 08:47:41 EST 2009

We publish today a special issue of /T//he Mendele Review/ (/TMR/) in
tribute to Leonard Prager, its founding editor, on the occasion of his
first yortsayt.

The Mendele Review: Yiddish Literature and Language
             (A Companion to MENDELE)

Contents of Vol. 12.022 [Sequential No. 213]
A Tribute to Founding Editor Leonard Prager
Date: 2 December 2009

Forward by Noyekh Miller
1) This issue of /The Mendele Review/
2) Leonard Prager -- Biography  (Barbara Prager)
3) Leonard Prager -- List of publications  (David Mazower)
4) Leben iz kedayer (Leonard Prager, 2007)
5) Leonard Prager z"l (Noyekh Miller, 2008)
6) My friendship and collaboration with Leonard (Itsik Goldenberg)
7) My Acquaintance with Leonard  (Tsvi Mann)
8) The honor to have known Leonard (Dafna Sheinwald)
9) The University of Haifa Library's blog entry (Riki Greenberg)
10) Funeral and unveiling of the tombstone  (Dafna Sheinwald)
11) The Jerusalem Conference: A Century of Yiddish 1908-2008 (Carrie
Friedman-Cohen)

Click here to enter:  http://yiddish.haifa.ac.il/tmr/tmr12/tmr12022.htm