[Mendele] MENDELE Personal Notices and Announcements--New issue of Di Tsukunft

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Wed Jul 8 20:00:54 EDT 2009

MENDELE Personal Notices and Announcements

July 8, 2009

To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:
1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.
2. Send material as plain text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments.
3. Correspond directly with the person who or organization which has
posted the notice, *not* with your ever-beleaguered untershames.