[Mendele] Mendele Personal Notices & Announcements--seeking a photo of Max (Moshe) Bassin

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Tue Feb 16 20:29:57 EST 2010

Mendele Personal Notices & Announcements

Feb. 16, 2010

To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:

1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.
2. Send material as plain text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments;and
write MENDELE PERSONALS in the subject line.
3. Correspond directly with the person who or organization which has
posted the notice, *not* with your ever-beleaguered untershames.