[Mendele] Mendele Personal Notices & Announcements-- The New Yiddish Theater Laboratory - Guests night - 20th November, 7pm, NYC

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Mon Nov 14 16:43:42 EST 2011

Mendele Personal Notices & Announcements

Nov. 14, 2012

To save wear and tear on the untershames, please comply with these four
requests:

1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.
2. Send material as plain text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments.
3. Write MENDELE PERSONALS in the subject line.
4. To respond, contact the person who or organization which has posted the
notice, *not* your ever-beleaguered untershames.