[Mendele] Mendele Personal Notices & Announcements--Seeking copies of three journals published in the 1920s and 1930s

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Tue Apr 24 18:26:18 EDT 2012

Mendele Personal Notices & Announcements

April 24, 2012

To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:

1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.
2. Send material as plain text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments;and
write MENDELE PERSONALS in the subject line.
3. Correspond directly with the person who or organization which has
posted the notice,
*not* with your ever-beleaguered untershames.