[Mendele] Mendele Personal Notices and Announcements--Yiddish translators sought

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Wed Mar 27 16:00:26 EDT 2013

________________________________

Mendele Personal Notices and Announcements
March 27, 2013
To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:
1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.
2. Send material as plain text to victor.bers at yale.edu as plain text
(no HTML, other coding, or attachments and write MENDELE PERSONALS in
the subject line.
3. Correspond directly with the person who or organization which has
posted the notice, *not* with your ever-beleaguered untershames.
From: Leonard Fox <rockandhawk at att.net>
Feb 21

MAY BE OF INTEREST TO SOME MENDELYANER.

Leonard Fox