[nativestudies-l] Position Announcement for Chair AIS

Shelly Lowe shelly.lowe at yale.edu
Mon Nov 12 12:36:21 EST 2007

Subject: 	Position Announcement for Chair AIS
Date: 	Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:31:31 -0500
From: 	Institute of American Indian Studies <iais at usd.edu>
To: 	Institute of American Indian Studies <iais at usd.edu>

Thank you in advance for helping us distribute the following employment
opportunity.  We appreciate your helping us in getting the word to
interested parties.

The University of South Dakota is pleased to announce the opening of a
position for CHAIR of the Department of American Indian Studies for Fall
2008.  We have attached a complete job description, which may also be
found at https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu.  Scroll to University of South
Dakota and scroll to Associate Professor/Professor/Chair-American Indian
Studies.  Learn more about the Department at http://www.usd.edu/iais.

Kurt Hackemer, Acting Chair

Department of American Indian Studies