[NHCOLL-L:67] Re: Ichthyology Curatorial Standards

Amy Lyn Edwards aedwards at museum.nhm.uga.edu
Thu Apr 1 12:45:17 EST 1999

try:

Guidelines for use of fishes in field research ASIH, ASF, AIFRB 12 p. manual

A report on current supplies and practices used in curation of
ichthyological collections.  Ad hoc subcommittee on curatorial supplies and
practices of the ASIH Ichthyological collection committee

 "Collection Building in Ichthyology and Herpetology" by Theodore W.
Pietsch and William D. Anderson, Jr. (American Society of Ichthyologists
and Herpetologists Special Publication 3

ASC Guidelines for Acquisition and Management of Biological Specimens. Lee
et. al. 1982

Value & Valuation of Natural Science Collections by J.R. Nudds (Editor)
Hardcover (October 1996) Amer Assn of Petroleum Geologists; ISBN: 1897799764

Amy

Amy Edwards, Program Coordinator ------ aedwards at museum.nhm.uga.edu

Museum of Natural History        --------        phone (706) 542-4137
University of Georgia            --------            FAX 706-542-3920