[NHCOLL-L:195] jars

William L. Gannon wgannon at unm.edu
Mon Jul 12 18:37:25 EDT 1999

Sorry.  When I mentioned "1l, 2l, and 3l clear glass jars" - that is 1,
2,and 3 liter jars.  We had used "Parfait" jars in the past - I am most
concerned about quality and volume.  SO, if you know of where I can get
nice big jars, I would be most grateful -  thanks for your replies.
-Bill

Bill wrote:
"Hey Folks:

My supplier for 1l, 2l, and 3l clear glass jars no longer carries them.
My last correspondence with Kols containers and Apex jars was
unsuccessful for these items.  Any information towards finding a source
for these materials would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
-Bill Gannon"