[NHCOLL-L:61] RE: Help unsubscribing

msogge at usgs.nau.edu msogge at usgs.nau.edu
Wed Mar 31 06:17:02 EST 1999

I apologize for sending this to the general NHCOLL address.  However, I
attempted twice to unsubscribe via the listserver, and it apparently has
not worked.  This may be because when I originally signed up, my email was
msogge at nbs.nau.edu.  It has since been converted to msogge at usgs.nau.edu,
and so an automated unsubscribe may not work (the listserver tells me I can
not unsubscribe, because I am not subscribed.... I wish I could send it a
reply that I am still getting NHCOLL messages!).

At any rate, I would greatly appreciate it if I could be removed from the
NHCOll list (as msogge at nbs.nau.edu and/or msogge at usgs.nau.edu).

Many thanks!

Mark

Mark K. Sogge, Ecologist
USGS Forest and Rangeland Ecosystem Science Center
Colorado Plateau Field Station
P.O. Box 5614, Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
520-556-7311 ext 232
520-556-7500 FAX
msogge at usgs.nau.edu