[NHCOLL-L:265] RE: Fw: Source for plastic boxes

CAROLB carolb at vanmuseum.bc.ca
Tue Oct 5 20:16:45 EDT 1999

For clear, hinged polystyrene boxes try:
Durphy Packaging Company
Huntingdon Valley Industrial Park
1957 Pioneer Road
Huntingdon Valley
Pennsylvania, 19006-2591
Phone: (215) 674-1260 (my brochure is a few years old, so check area code
for any recent change)
They may also make acrylic or cellulosic plastic containers.

Carol Brynjolfson
Conservator
Vancouver Museum