[NHCOLL-L:605] RE: fog machines

carolb carolb at vanmuseum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 14 12:31:53 EDT 2000

I suggest that you try to find a copy of Andrea Mugnier's thesis, 'Coming
Soon To A Museum Near You: Collections Care During Film Production',
written for her MA in Museum Studies at John F. Kennedy University in San
Francisco.  It covers special effects such as fogging, mists, etc.,
including MSDS sheets for the commercially available products and includes
policies from several museums.

Carol Brynjolfson
Conservator
Vancouver Museum