[NHCOLL-L:506] Malacology serials need good home

Terry Vidal terence.vidal at uni.edu
Tue Mar 28 14:35:49 EST 2000

I have two boot sized boxes filled with malacology related material to
give to a suitable home. The material dates from the late 1940's through
the early 1960's. It includes relatively complete sets of popular titles
such as: "The American Malacological Union Annual Reports", "The
Nautilus", "Southern California Choncologists Club Minutes".

I don't know what else to do other than post this call for assistance
and hope to get some 'good' advice or leads.  If nothing is forthcoming,
I can assure an unsanctimonious end to this material in the dumpster.
Thank-you for your time.
			TAG - YOU'RE 'IT'
Terry Vidal
Collections Manager
University Museum
University Of Northern Iowa

vidal at uni.edu
http://www.uni.edu/museum

			If you can read this YOU'RE close enough.