[NHCOLL-L:568] Re: Looking for out of print reference books

Lisa Palmer Palmer.Lisa at NMNH.SI.EDU
Mon May 1 15:52:54 EDT 2000

Dear Kerrie,

The book, Storage of Natural History Collections:  Ideas and Practical
Solutions, is currently out-of-stock.  SPNHC expects to reprint this volume
by the end of this year.

However, SPNHC has an abundant supply of Storage of Natural History
Collections:  A Preventive Conservation Approach.   This volume is available
for $36.  Order forms are available at the SPNHC WWW site,
<http://www.spnhc.org>.

Please let me know if you have questions or would like additional
information.

Sincerely,

Lisa Palmer
SPNHC Treasurer
P.O. Box 797
Washington, DC  2004-0797  USA

phone:  202 786 2426
fax:  202 357 2986
email:  palmer.lisa at nmnh.si.edu

>>> Kerrie Hoar <hoar.kerr at uwlax.edu> 5/1/2000 2:25:21 PM >>>
I am looking for a copy of 2 reference books published by SPNHC.  Both are
currently out of print.

Storage of Natural History Collections:  Ideas and Practical Solutions,
1992
edition, Editors: Carolyn L. Rose and Amparo R. DeTorres, ISBN #
0-9635476-1-5

and

Storage of Natural History Collections:  A Preventative Conservation
Approach, 1995 edition, Editors: CL Rose, Catharine A. Hawks, and Hugh H.
Genoways, ISBN # 0-9635476-0-7

If anyone has "excess" copies or knows where I can obtain one, please let
me
know.

Thanks,

Kerrie Hoar