[NHCOLL-L:718] Seeking position

Eric Eaton bugeric at webtv.net
Thu Sep 14 14:14:27 EDT 2000

Greetings:

I hate to do this as a brand new subscriber, but I also believe in using
all weapons at hand when trying to get re-employed.

I am seeking a position involving the curation of entomology collections
and, ideally, doing interpretive programs for the public.  I realize
that most museums employ volunteers to do interp, and require a PhD for
curation.  I have no degree, but have prior experience in curation,
including a private contract with the Smithsonian back in the mid-80s.

Further information can be had by contacting me directly, and/or
visiting my websites.  I thank you in advance for your tolerance of my
self-promotion, and your willingness to help a colleague.

Sincerely,

Eric R. Eaton
bugeric at webtv.net

http://community.webtv.net/bugeric/BugEric