[NHCOLL-L:996] IPA database

Cormack, Michael S msc at ku.edu
Fri Apr 6 10:13:53 EDT 2001

Elizabeth,

I'm glad to hear you are planning on adding your herpetology collection to
the IPA Directory of Fossil Collections (which is also, by the way, hosted
on a server here at the University of Kansas).  For everyone else I invite
you to check out the IPA Fossil Collections database and enter data for your
collection.  The database can be found at this URL:
http://ipa.geo.ukans.edu/Fossil/fossil.html

Any comments about the database are always welcome.

Thanks,

Mike