[NHCOLL-L:906] Re: Pro-Am and donations

Vr. Richard Bejsak-Colloredo-Mansfeld ricardo at ans.com.au
Mon Feb 19 19:40:20 EST 2001

Dear colleagues,
I am feel sorry if some private and amateurs collection is lost for basic
reason that /if some local museum do not have proper resources to accept a
donation of the collection.
I have feeling that there are many museums especially outside of USA who not
only love to accept donation of beetles and other insects but who really
needs to get insects from other countries.
I will be pleased to create section on my website www.coleoptera.org and
display  further information for museums which are interested to receive any
beetle/coleoptera collections.

Regards
Ricardo