[NHCOLL-L:1091] Paleontology employment opportunities - Children's Museum of Indpls

Laura Hagy laurah at childrensmuseum.org
Tue Jul 10 15:00:18 EDT 2001

The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
P.O. Box 3000
Indianapolis, IN 46206-3000

July 10, 2001

Dear Listserv Member,

The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is a non-profit institution committed to enriching the lives of children.  The 356,000-square-foot facility houses 10 major galleries that explore the physical and natural sciences, history, world cultures, and the arts.  The Children's Museum, situated on 13 acres of land in Indianapolis, presents thousands of programs and activities each year.

The Children's Museum's mission is to create extraordinary learning experiences that have the power to transform the lives of children and families.  Every year The Children's Museum fulfills this mission by attending to more than one million visitors.

We wanted to inform you that The Children's Museum of Indianapolis has some exciting, new employment opportunities!  We are searching for highly skilled, motivated and enthusiastic people.

Currently we are recruiting for the following positions - Paleontology Technician and Paleontology Preparator.  You have been identified as an individual who may have some interest in these unique opportunities or you may know of a qualified candidate.  I've enclosed the descriptions for the positions with this e-mail.  Please also visit our website, www.ChildrensMuseum.org ("behind the scenes", "employment opportunities") to learn more about our organization and employment details.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at laurah at ChildrensMuseum.org.  Thank You!

Sincerely,

Laura Hagy
Recruiting Coordinator

Attachments