[NHCOLL-L:1061] equipment advice

Holly I. McEntee hmcentee at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue May 29 14:48:51 EDT 2001

Hello all.  This is a little off the normal conversation for this list, but
I hope no one minds.

I have a VX2000 Sony digital video camcorder that I plan to take with me to
the Galapagos Islands next month.  Other than the Sony hard case
specifically made for this model, does anyone have any advice on a carrying
case?  Of course I will carry it with me and not check it as luggage.  Bye
bye, camera.

Thanks for any suggestions and thanks for allowing this question.

Holly

Holly McEntee, Registrar and Permits Coordinator
University of Wisconsin Zoological Museum
Lowell E. Noland Zoology Building
250 N. Mills Street
Madison, WI  53706-1794

Phone/Fax:  608-262-3766/5395