[NHCOLL-L:1231] Re: Collections Software

Vivian Lea Stevens vivianlea at rediscov.com
Wed Sep 26 12:16:06 EDT 2001

Roberta...I've been reading with interest the discussion re: databases
and collections management software systems.  Re:discovery Software,
Inc. would be pleased to have its Collections Management System, which
includes a customized directory specifically for Natural History
Collections, in any review the NSCA undertakes.  If you would like a
demo disk, I would be pleased to send you one or discuss the possibility
of an onsite demo in Washington.  I look forward to hearing from you.

For members of the list, if you would like a copy of our fully
functioning demo disk, please visit our website at www.rediscov.com and
sign our guestbook.  I will be pleased to get a demo packet out to you.

Thank you for your consideration.
Best, VivianLea

--
VivianLea Stevens