[NHCOLL-L:1470] RE: recommended USA schools of taxidermy

Bob Glotzhober bglotzhober at ohiohistory.org
Fri Feb 8 10:35:24 EST 2002

I am unaware of any highly rated schools that teach taxidermy, although it
is taught at several tech schools I know of.  However, WASCO (Wildlife
Artist Supply Company) has manuals and videos that teach various aspects.  I
have used some of the manuals as supplimental info. and found them very
good.  You can contact them by phone toll free at 1-800-334-8012 or on the
web at  www.taxidermy.com