[NHCOLL-L:1503] Final proof of the Dr. Haq scam

Andy Bentley ABentley at ku.edu
Wed Feb 27 11:39:56 EST 2002

Hi all

I apologise for cross posting and assure you that this is the last you will
hear from me in this regard.

I have just received confirmation from an Indian scientist of the fraudulant
work of Dr. Haq.  I have attached his message below.  I have also asked him
to get details for me of someone I can contact to try and get this guy put
out of business.  I will be forwarding all relevant documentation to this
person to try and ensure that this does not happen again.

I would request that anyone who was sent a letter by Dr. Haq (and still has
a copy) to please fax it to me at the number below so that I can put this
all together and put an end to this for good.

Thanking you in advance

Andy