[NHCOLL-L:1506] student produced museums

Steve Sullivan ssullivan at naturemuseum.org
Wed Feb 27 12:28:38 EST 2002

The Museum of Peoples and Cultures at Brigham Young University is an anthropology museum that is created by students.  They provide excellent training, produce excellent exhibits, and are used extensively by the community.  Let me know if you want more info about this great place.
--
Steven M. Sullivan
Collections Manager