[NHCOLL-L:1591] URGENT RESPONSE

DR COLLINS MBADIWE collinsmbadiwe22 at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 14:02:58 EDT 2002

OMPADEC
(OFFICE OF THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT)

FROM THE DESK OF
DR:  COLLINS MBADIWE

OMPADEC HEAD QUARTERS

LAGOS -NIGERIA
TEL/FAX;234-1-7599105
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN:CEO

I am the  Chief  Accountant General of the Newly
Constituted OMPADEC (Oil Minerals producing Area
Development Commission)

This commission was reconstituted in 1998 by the
Federal Government of Nigeria as a result of
consistent Environmental Neglect agitated by the Oil
and Minerals Producing States.

This commission received a budgetary allocation of
US$1.150 Billion for Environmental Maintenance/
Management of Oil producing states for the 1999/2000
Fiscal Year.

In view of the present political situation in our
country, I have agreed with my colleagues to withdraw
the sum of US$26.3 Million (TWENTY SIX MillionTHREE
HUNDRED THOUSAND U. S. Dollars) as an Over-Invoice of
a contract we awarded for the Environmental
Maintenance.

All modalities to ensure a hitch-free transfer of this
fund into your account through the officials of
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Federal Ministry of
Finance have been properly worked out.

Note:  There is no risks or dangers involved.
N/B: I have agreed with my colleagues that after the
business, you should keep 30% of the total fund,
myself and my colleagues will take 60% while the
remaining 10% is mapped out to cover the international
and local expenses that might be incurred by both
parties in the course of this transaction.

If this proposal interest you of which I hope it
would, please forward to me immediately the followings
by fax.

1. Full company’s Name and Address
2. Private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your full bank name and address
4. Bank account number, account name, telephone  and fax numbers

As soon as we receive the above information from you,
we shall immediately file up applications for
approvals and payment following.

NOTE: You must maintain the topmost confidentiality of
this transaction because we are top civil servants who
would not joke with our reputation.

Thanks.

Best Regards

DR:  COLLINS MBADIWE