[NHCOLL-L:1608] Re: road transport of wet specimens

Tony Irwin tony.irwin at btinternet.com
Fri May 24 18:53:43 EDT 2002

Maggie -
Having recently been troubled with the prospect of moving pinned insects on
trolleys over architect-specified "textured" flooring, I came up with the
solution of supending a platform for the boxes on bungie rope. (Is that how
you spell that elastic stuff?)
I suggest you devise a similarly suspended box to contain the jars. Contact
me off-group if you want to discuss details.
Tony Irwin

Dr A.G.Irwin, Natural History Department, Castle Museum Study Centre,
Shirehall, Market Avenue, Norwich NR1 3JQ, England.
Tel:+44 1603 493642. E-mail: tony.irwin at btinternet.com