[NHCOLL-L:1772] archival cardstock? YES! - YIPPEEE!

KU Entomology Museum ksem at mail.ukans.edu
Tue Nov 26 11:56:15 EST 2002

After some intensive searching, I've found it. It's billed as acid free and
lignin free (it had better be, because I have no way of knowing otherwise),
and it works great in a laserprinter, and it comes in a jillion colors. You
can purchase sheets in assortments or by the single color...  The
manufacturer is Bazzill Basics, and a good supplier is www.scrapbook.com.
You can get a 2002 Color Swatchbook for $10.99 and a pack of 30 sheets of
paper for the astonishingly cheap price of $4.95.  Pinch me, I'm dreaming?