[NHCOLL-L:1716] Re: cardboard storage boxes

Allyson Lazar alazar at nhm.org
Wed Oct 2 15:40:31 EDT 2002

By popular demand, I am posting a compilations of the helpful
suggestions offered to me by list members regarding finding cardboard
boxes for skeletal collections.  I have left the names of the
respondents off, just in case they wish to be anonymous.

Allyson

Hollinger corporation
hollingercorp.com
For standard and custom sized acid-free and lignin-free boxes

University Products
universityproducts.com
For standard and custom sized acid-free and lignin-free boxes

Metal Edge
metaledgeinc.com
For standard and custom sized acid-free and lignin-free boxes

Conservation Resources International
conservationresources.com
For standard and custom sized acid-free and lignin-free boxes

Wright Brothers Paper Box Company
info at wbpaperbox.com
or
Diane Seibel at dseibel at wbpaperbox.com

All Packaging Co., Inc.
Contacts:
Jill S. Koelzer, jillk at allpackco.com
Louise M. Fager, louisef at allpackco.com
1515 West Ninth St.
Kansas City, MO  64101
1-800-229-3711
All Packaging does a lot of custom box making

Stockroom catalog standard record boxes, available through companies
such as Office Depot.  They usually come in sizes such as 25" long, 15 "
high and 12" deep

Uline in Waukegan, IL
www.uline.com
large selection at low prices

Florist supply houses often have larger sized boxes

Coroplast as an alternative -- Coroplast can be reasonably priced if
someone else has already paid to have the die made and you order in a
large enough quantity

Papermart
www.papermart.com
Large selection at low prices