[NHCOLL-L:1744] request for addresses of suppliers of 'book scan tables'.

Piet Stoffelen piet at br.fgov.be
Thu Oct 24 09:54:50 EDT 2002

request for addresses of suppliers of 'book scan tables'.
I do not know if it is the right terminology therefor I am explaining
what it is about.
When old book etc. are imaged by a scan camera, the book is often placed
on a table, under a glass plate. Before an image is made, the book is
lifted up to a glass plate. By minimal pressure the book is flatten.

Can anyone help me to find address of suppliers of a  'book scan
tables'.

Piet Stoffelen, PhD
Assistent of the Curator
National Botanic Garden of Belgium