[NHCOLL-L:1700] sources for grants

Richard Monk rich.monk at TTU.EDU
Wed Sep 11 16:27:25 EDT 2002

Dear List,

A former student, Niko Herzog, inquired today about possible funding
sources where he could submit proposals to help cover his salary.  He is
working at the Peggy Notebart Nature Museum in Lincoln Park in Chicago.  He
is now working as a volunteer preparator in the paleontology
department.  The museum wants him to stay but does not have funding.

Does anyone on the list know of any sources they can contact?  If so, you
can send the information directly to him at slovak1967 at hotmail.com.  You
can also send information to me and I'll forward it.

Thanks for your assistance.

Richard.

Richard Monk
Curator of Collections