[NHCOLL-L:2039] how has the August 14 blackout affected your operation?

Ann Pinzl apinzl at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 15 14:15:11 EDT 2003

Hello everyone, especially those of you in eastern North America,
    Trust you are all surviving the blackout and its many aspects.
    Do you have a short story to tell about what happened at your institution or maybe nothing of consequence really happened?  Were your preparations for such a possible event adequate, or not,?  What were the significant considerations or issues?
    SPNHC would like to run an article in its Newsletter about the event featuring input from collections of all types form Detroit through Toronto to New York, that is everywhere that went dark.  Please send a paragraph or two to me, Ann Pinzl.  If we can get this together in the next five days, we'll be able to run the story in our upcoming newsletter which will be out soon.
    Thank you.
Ann

Ann Pinzl
4020 Hobart Road