[NHCOLL-L:2055] RE: Moving Collections

Vicen Carrio v.carrio at nms.ac.uk
Mon Aug 25 06:34:26 EDT 2003

Dear Jody,

I was involved in 1990 with the first removal of the Museum Rodrigo Botet in
Valencia (Spain), since then, the whole collection was moved two more times.
You can contact Margarita Belinchon, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, C/General
Elio s/número, Jardins del Real, E-46010, Valencia, España. She is the
Director and the responsible for the 3 moves.
I am not sure about her e-mail, but you can try:
taphos2002 at paleopolis.rediris.es <mailto:taphos2002 at paleopolis.rediris.es>
Several publications were done, but only one in English.
Belinchon, M., C. Diguez, A. Montero & P. Montoya. (1997). The removal of
Museu Paleontologico *Rodrigo Botet* (Valencia, Spain) under disaster
conditions. The Geological Curator, 6(8):297-303.
Good luck with the move,

Vicen
**********
Ms Vicen Carrió