[NHCOLL-L:1810] Data Entry Query

Fran Kern F.Kern at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 07:03:27 EST 2003

Hello.

I am currently working on a project to identify and quantify time/cost
bottlenecks in data-basing natural history collections.

Would anyone know of similar projects happening elsewhere?  Or be able to
point me in the direction of relevant articles,  journals,  or meetings?

I am casting my net wide by posting this message on several lists  -
apologies for repetition if you subscribe to the others.

Thank you for your help,
Fran

Francisca Kern
Rapid Data Entry Assessment  Project,  Department of Botany
The Natural History Museum,  Cromwell Road,  London SW7 5BD