[NHCOLL-L:1818] archival paper advice?

KU Entomology Museum ksem at mail.ukans.edu
Tue Jan 21 15:33:37 EST 2003

To those with advice about archival papers for labels:
We (Snow Entomology Museum at Kansas University) have been searching for a
source of archival paper for labels. We have been using Byron Weston linen
record paper, but I cannot seem to find a source for 8 1/2"x11" sheets of
it. Do any of you know of sources of it or of equivalent papers? I have
found something called Perma/Dur buffered ledger paper, but I am not
familiar with it.
Any advice is very welcome, I am relatively new here and could use some
experienced help. Please reply off-list.
Thank you,
Brian L. Beatty
Collection Manager
Snow Entomology Collection, KU Natural History Museum
1460 Jayhawk Blvd. - Snow Hall
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045-7523 USA
ksem at ku.edu * 785.864.3034