[NHCOLL-L:1850] SPNHC 2003

Richard Monk rich.monk at ttu.edu
Mon Mar 10 16:53:27 EST 2003

Dear SPNHC members (and other interested parties),

Registration for SPNHC 2003 is now in full swing.  The printed registration
packet was mailed a little less than two weeks ago, so you should have
received it by now.  If you don't receive yours soon (or if you're not a
SPNHC member), you can download the registration form from the web
(http://mum202-2.musm.ttu.edu/spnhc2003).

While I've got your attention, I'd also like to encourage y'all to think
about giving presentations at the meeting.  This meeting promises to be
very well attended- but it's really up to you to make it a good meeting as
far as content is concerned.  Please think seriously about doing a
presentation.

Also, note that students giving presentations get extra discounts on
registration, so please encourage your students to attend as well.

Thanks.  See y'all in June!

Richard.

Richard Monk
Curator of Collections