[NHCOLL-L:2105] Small barcodes

Rob Huxley r.huxley at nhm.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 10:48:35 EDT 2003

Our barcode supplier can no longer supply the small barcodes that neatly
fit onto a microscope slide ( without removing a digit which would cause
database problems). Can anyone suggest an alternative source for these
small barcodes whose shipping charges would not be prohibitive (a past
problem). If you are unhappy about publically endorsing products please
contact me off list. The small barcodes would also be used on herbarium
sheets with multiple specimens so need to be of an appropriate quality.
Many Thanks
Rob Huxley

Dr Rob Huxley
Head of Collections Division
Department of Botany,
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD, UK

Phone +44 (0) 207 942 5118
Fax    +44 (0) 207 942 5529
E-mail: r.huxley at nhm.ac.uk
Museum Home Page URL: http://www.nhm.ac.uk/