[NHCOLL-L:2397] Photo Request for 20th SPNHC Anniversary

Ann Pinzl apinzl at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 18 14:37:37 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,
    The Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections is observing its 20th Anniversary in 2005, and we're looking for a few good pictures with which to celebrate it. If you have photos from past meetings showing some of our activities such as workshops, field trips, and yes, social events, please send them to me either electronically (the preferred way) at apinzl at worldnet.att.net or to the address below.
    Thank you.
Ann

Ann Pinzl
4020 Hobart Road