[NHCOLL-L:2211] RE: new cabinets: points to consider

Simmons, John E jsimmons at ku.edu
Thu Feb 19 13:17:57 EST 2004

I suggest that you check out Delta Designs in Topeka, Kansas.  We use
almost exclusively Delta Designs storage furniture in our museum, and we
have found the quality of workmanship, materials, and service to be far
superior to any other manufacturer, including those you have named. They
are particularly good to work with to customize furniture to your needs.

Delta Designs Ltd.
P.O. Box 1733
Topeka, Kansas USA 66601
785-234-2244, 1-800-656-7426