[NHCOLL-L:2272] Yankees @ SPNHC

Julia Sigwart julia.sigwart at ucd.ie
Wed May 5 11:23:24 EDT 2004

To all attending the meeting next week at the AMNH

--> $5 baseball <--
The NY Yankees play the Oakland A's Wednesday night, 7pm.
They have discount tickets for the upper tiers, for $5 per person.
(This would mean ducking out of the icebreaker somewhat early)

Information from the Yankees website:
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=nyy
tickets can be got from Ticket Master (which makes them more than $5),
or from the box office (in advance or on the night).

We will be making a ticket expedition this weekend; if you want me to
get a ticket for you, e-mail me here <julia.sigart at ucd.ie>, and I will
trade you a ticket for a fiver on Wednesday.

Play ball,

Julia