[NHCOLL-L:2551] Outgoing Loans and Collections use

Heather Finlayson heatherfinlayson at utah.gov
Sun Feb 13 12:05:51 EST 2005

Greetings list members!

The Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum in Vernal, UT
 is in the process of establishing an inventory and doing a major
reorganization of its collections. To aid us in this process we will be
recalling all outgoing loans  If you are aware that your facility has
material on loan from us,  please contact me directly so we can make
arrangements for you to return it.
    In addition, if there is anyone that wishes to come out to study
our collections, please contact me at least two weeks in advance with
something in writing that has your credentials, the material you are
interested in, and a statement of your research intentions.  Thank you!

Heather Finlayson
Curator
Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum

(435) 789-3799

heatherfinlayson at utah.gov